This is Anh Truong, following “Keep Learning” attitude and passionately desiring to explore the world as a global citizen.
Not only does this blog aim to note down my life experience, journeys and feelings, but also is a channel to share my thoughts, insights and working experience. Hope that you enjoy Anh Truong’s blog and we can share common interests.
Let me quickly introduce my blog’s content, which hopefully helps you to easier follow.
- Around the world – posts in this category record my experience and journeys to different destinations
- Consultant Life – this category aims to share my knowledge, experience and opinions towards enterprise application industry. There are various topics in this category such as ERP, UX and Cloud Computing; however, there are two main sub-categories as below:
- Micro Learning – posts in this sub-category are published with intention to share insights about certain topics following micro-learning practice
- What’s going on? – the purpose of this category is to update about what is happening in the enterprise application industry
- Others – this is where I share my experience and feelings about diversified aspects of life. It can be my sharing about life-hack techniques, recipes and tech review, etc.
(*) micro-learning: “Micro-learning is a way of teaching and delivering content to learners in small, very specific bursts. The learners are in control of what and when they’re learning” (from https://elearningindustry.com)
If you would like to share your opinions or feedback to my blog posts, please feel free to leave comments below them; and in the case you need to contact me for further information, please fill in the form in CONTACT session. I will try my best to respond as soon as possible.