Welcome to my blog!
Not only does this blog aim to note down my life experience, journeys and feelings, but also is a channel to share my thoughts, insights and working experience. Hope that you enjoy my blog and we can share common interests.
Let me quickly introduce my blog’s content, which hopefully helps you to easier follow.
- Around the world – posts in this category record my experience and journeys to different destinations.
- Working Life – this category aims to share my knowledge and relevant working experience. There are main sub-categories as below:
- Micro Learning – posts are published with intention to share insights about certain topics following micro-learning practice
- What’s going on? – the purpose is to update about what is happening in the enterprise application industry
- Excel Trick – tips to handle data with Excel
- That’s life & Others – where I diversely share about aspects of my life.
(*) micro-learning: “Micro-learning is a way of teaching and delivering content to learners in small, very specific bursts. The learners are in control of what and when they’re learning” (https://elearningindustry.com)
If you would like to share your opinions or feedback to my blog posts, please feel free to leave comments below them; and in the case you need to contact me for further information, please fill in the form in CONTACT session. I will try my best to respond as soon as possible.